Sorry for not posting anything for so long! After some adventurous dead end side projects, the next GemCraft has been in development for a while now, but I wanted to wait to have a screenshot to show. And so now here is the first shot made as a winter holiday greeting card.
Just a quick note: I’ve uploaded a free full version of GC Labyrinth on our site.
After the shutdown of GamerSafe (who provided the paid content support for the game) many paying players were left without the premium version and many of them emailed me about it. Since I can’t know who bought it in the past, there was no other choice but to liberate the game for everyone. (I hope I didn’t add any new errors to the game in the process…)
On a side note, I was quite surprised and of course it felt so good that there are more than a few players still playing this game in 2017. 🙂
I’ll write as soon as I get there with the next GC!
Happy New Year Everyone!
Sorry for not being any active all through last year, but there was simply nothing to tell apart from “still nothing to show, please keep waiting”…
After spending a long time tackling several dead-end side projects and experiments, as well as living a busy family life, I’m now ready to get back to working on the next chapter of the GemCraft series.
I wish you a year of great game releases, I’ll write you as soon as we’re getting somewhere with the next GC!
There’s still nothing to show or tell about the next game, just wanted to wish all of you a happy winter holiday and an awesome new year with lots of game releases, hopefully by us as well! 🙂
If you still haven’t obtained GemCraft CS on Steam (and you have Windows on your PC), it’s a great opportunity again to get it with a huge discount as the Steam Winter Sale has just started.
I’ll write about the next game when the time comes, See you next year!
First of all, for one week, you can get the Steam version of GemCraft Chasing Shadows at a 30% discount!
Also, haven’t posted about it yet, but a new build of GC:CS has arrived recently for both the Steam (v.1.0.6) and AG/Kong (v.1.1.16) versions.
List of changes:
- Fixed: outcome panel could show negative mana spent on amplifiers with high level masonry skill
- Fixed: Spiritforge controlled towers with their gems stolen by a specter stated that a new gem can be inserted
- When the Forgotten locks the gui, the call for early waves is withdrawn
- Fixed some typos
- Waves enraged by the Forgotten can’t be cleaned of rage anymore
- Fixed a bug involving specters almost leaving the battlefield with a stolen gem
- Minor change at field V7: One of the Spf towers upgrades its gem later
- (Steam only) Added Alt+Enter shortcut to switch full screen
New builds are uploaded for both Steam (v.1.0.5) and AG/Kong (v.1.1.15).
- Demolishing a tower while its gem was shooting a beam left the beam vfx stuck
- Waves right after a spark couldn’t be unangered
- Orblets dropped by monsters banished by the Scythe Gate disappeared
The Steam Summer Sale has started! For a limited time, GemCraft Chasing Shadows is on sale at -50%!
This is that special time of the year on Steam when lots of games are sold at a huge discount. If you have been waiting to get the game at a lower price, the day has finally come!
After a delay of more than a year, GemCraft Chasing Shadows have finally arrived to Kongregate! It has all the latest changes and starts with v.1.1.14, synced with the AG version.
Special notes for the Kong release: Continue reading
New builds of both the Steam and the Armor Games versions of GemCraft Chasing Shadows have been uploaded.
List of changes and fixes (the AG build has all but the first two as well): Continue reading
List of changes in the new update: Continue reading