First of all, for one week, you can get the Steam version of GemCraft Chasing Shadows at a 30% discount!
Also, haven’t posted about it yet, but a new build of GC:CS has arrived recently for both the Steam (v.1.0.6) and AG/Kong (v.1.1.16) versions.
List of changes:
- Fixed: outcome panel could show negative mana spent on amplifiers with high level masonry skill
- Fixed: Spiritforge controlled towers with their gems stolen by a specter stated that a new gem can be inserted
- When the Forgotten locks the gui, the call for early waves is withdrawn
- Fixed some typos
- Waves enraged by the Forgotten can’t be cleaned of rage anymore
- Fixed a bug involving specters almost leaving the battlefield with a stolen gem
- Minor change at field V7: One of the Spf towers upgrades its gem later
- (Steam only) Added Alt+Enter shortcut to switch full screen